马来西亚闪电达Flash Malaysia Express Sdn. Bhd
马来西亚闪电达Flash Malaysia Express Sdn. Bhd
About Flash Express Malaysia
Flash Malaysia Express Sdn. Bhd (formerly known as Titus Express Delivery Sdn. Bhd.)("Flash Express Malaysia") started its operation on 25 October 2021, driven by these three main services: free door to door pick up, low COD rate, 365 days delivery operations with no holidays.
Flash Express Malaysia is a business unit under Flash Group, the first start-up company to achieve unicorn status in Thailand. With the principle of “In Mind, In Delivery”, we are determined to provide a fast, reliable and quality courier services to the customer with utmost responsibility and care.
We are not just a delivery company but also a supporter of e-Commerce. We offer a One-Stop solution for e-Commerce businesses through various products and services to help boost growth in every dimension.
Our next mission is to become the No.1 integrated e-Commerce solution provider in Southeast Asia.
About Flash Group
Thailand-based Flash Group, a logistics start-up also known as Flash Express, established in 2017 is the Thailand's first start-up to raise the most funds in only three years. This increases the company's valuation to more than US $1billion (RM4.2 billion), making it Thailand's first unicorn start-up.
马来西亚闪电达(Flash Express Malaysia)于 2021 年 10 月 25 日开始运营,拥有三大主要服务特点: 免费无包裹限制的上门取件服务(door-to-door),便捷的货到付款(COD)服务,及 365 天全年无休的快递服务。
马来西亚闪电达是闪电达集团 (Flash Group)旗下的一个业务部门,闪电达集团是泰国第一家获得领先地位的初创公司。秉持着 “想到,送到” (“In Mind, In Delivery”)的原则,以客为尊,倾心服务,为客户致力提供快速、可靠和优质的快递服务。
总部位于泰国的 闪电达集团(Flash Group) 是一家物流初创公司,俗称 “Flash Express”。闪电达集团成立于 2017 年,是泰国第一家在短短三年内筹集到最多资金的初创公司。闪电达集团通过此项活动,已成功的将公司的估值提高到超过 10 亿美元(42 亿令吉),使其成为泰国第一家独角兽初创企业。
Flash Express Recruitment Position
Salary:RM2800 - RM3200
• Works closely and provide day-to-day HR operation guidance to line managers and
• employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
• Conduct on-site visit and weekly meeting to establish rapport with each business unit and gain insight into working atmosphere and any labor issue risks
• Prepare and generate HR report for monthly, annually or timely requested
• Handle HR documents according to company working processes and policies
• Keep up to date with trends and best practice in the HR areas
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field.
• Extensive experience working in HRBP, HR Strategy and strong HR concept and excellent execution in the diversified workplace.
• Good command of English and computer literacy
• Good at analytical and problem-solving skill.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and multi-cultural communication skills.
Salary:RM2000 - RM3000
• Responsible for department’s documentation. To be correct and meet the specified standards.
• Operate equipment disbursement and various expenses including outsource fees to the agency with complete details recorded. And summarize report to supervisor.
• Follow up on the performance report and the income of the branch and prepare reports for supervisors to know the efficiency and effectiveness of each branch.
• Coordinate with all departments involved. To solve problems, define work practices, organize various activities to increase efficiency and provide an overview of the department.
• Study and follow new rules, regulations and laws that related. To be applied to work efficiently.
• Perform work and other projects as assigned by the supervisor.
• Possess Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Good command in English (Chinese/Bahasa will be advantage).
• Good in MS Office.
• Good writing skills, great interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
• Strong conceptual and analytical thinking ability.
• Possess good organizational planning, communication, and facilitating skills.
• Confident and able to conduct training independently.
• Perform full set of accounts
• Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations
• Preparation of monthly management reports, statutory reports, and ad hoc reports
• Monitor cash flow independently and prepare monthly cash flow projection
• Timely preparation, submission and filing of withholding tax and SST
• Ensure proper recording or filling of documents are maintained
• Perform any ad-hoc assignments as required by the Management
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks from time to time
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or a related field
• 1-3 years of experience in a related field
• Good command in English, and either Bahasa or Chinese
• Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and decision-making skills
• Skilled in managing and coordinating a team.
Product System Officer
• Understand the whole company product line, function and features
• Contact, coordinate and collect the needs of the department.
• Analyze and propose a suitable system development plan for the department head.
• Meet business needs and support transportation to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Report, outlining the operation and progress of system development.
• Advise the department and supervisor Correct control system development to meet demand and complete on time
• Research and follow up new technologies and knowledge in the system and related business areas.
• Effectively apply to operations, and bring maximum benefits to the company.
• Supporting role the supervisor
• Perform other tasks specified by the supervisor.
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• Knowledge and understanding of current technical systems
• Have MS.Office skills, especially Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in English, Chinese and Bahasa
• Responsible for Damaged Parcels and lost parcels such as Standard of Damaged Parcels, Fine & Incentive, Branch’s Complaint, etc.
• Administer and report Damaged Parcels and lost parcels data
• Analyse the rate of Damaged Parcels and lost parcels
• Follow up the efficiency of employee in operation team as assigned
• Ensure the standard of operating such as workflow, work process are carried out efficiently and also investigate employee’s performance
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor or Master degree in relevant fields
• 0 - 2 years of relevant work experience in express or logistics field
• Good team player
• Strong learning ability and self-improvement mindset
• Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese & Bahasa
• Good in Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint
• Able to work in a rapidly changing environment while considering new and untested approaches
• Maintain accurate records of parcels and provide management with an accurate representation of all parcels in and out.
• Monitor and report any loss and damaged parcels to superior.
• Properly repack the damaged parcels and communicate with customer to ensure that arrive to them in excellent condition according to company standards.
• Provide information to customers about the status of their parcels.
• Conducts routine document and data control activities.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• High vocational certificate or Bachelor degree in Logistics or related fields
• At least 1 - 3 years working experience in Hub operations or Express industry
• Proactive, highly responsible, adaptable and results-oriented
• Computer skills, especially in MS. Office Excel
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Work in shifts
• Handle secretarial duties include computer work, data filling and other tasks as assigned.
• Manage on appointment/ meeting scheduling and coordinating within local teams and international teams.
• Support in compiling of information, presentation, minutes of meeting, tasks and activity follow-up and coordination works.
• Translate the documents or live translation.
• Computer literacy, Microsoft Office applications.
• Diploma and above of education
• Minimum 1 year working experience in any fields.
• Verbal & written articulacy in Mandarin and English, and basic Bahasa Malaysia.
• Supporting daily activities
• To assist in special projects as and when required.
• Resourceful, proactive, organized, attentive to details and a good team player
• Candidates from different fields of study encouraged to apply